One of the most important elements to creating change is to tell stories. Having people face to face (or in a COVID-19 safe space on a zoom meeting) so that they can exchange their thoughts, their ideas, their experience and importantly their social connections is what creates the fabric of our action.
We hold monthly group meetings, informative monthly webinars and attend market events. Before our social lives changed with a pandemic we held what we'd hoped would be a seasonal Climate Action Picnic, where we could bring together all the many groups and businesses that are paying attention to the problem, and offering positive solutions.
Feel free to join us whenever you can as we swell our numbers. People power, we believe, is the only thing that's ever made a difference when facing a major challenge like climate change.
- Wed, 05 AprLeongatha05 Apr 2023, 6:30 pm
- Wed, 09 NovMeeniyan09 Nov 2022, 6:30 pm
- Mon, 24 OctWebinar on Zoom24 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tue, 15 FebWebinar15 Feb 2022, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Wed, 17 Novvia Zoom17 Nov 2021, 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- Tue, 17 Augvia Zoom17 Aug 2021, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- KERRYN ELLIS, CEO South Gipps Shire: Sustainability and Council: past achievements and future prioritiesTue, 15 Junevia Zoom15 June 2021, 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- Tue, 18 Mayvia Zoom18 May 2021, 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- KERRYN ELLIS, CEO South Gipps Shire: Sustainability and Council: past achievements and future prioritiesTue, 20 Aprvia Zoom20 Apr 2021, 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- Tue, 16 Marvia Zoom16 Mar 2021, 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm AEDT