One of the most important elements to creating change is to tell stories. Having people face to face (or in a COVID-19 safe space on a zoom meeting) so that they can exchange their thoughts, their ideas, their experience and importantly their social connections is what creates the fabric of our action.
We hold monthly group meetings, informative monthly webinars and attend market events. Before our social lives changed with a pandemic we held what we'd hoped would be a seasonal Climate Action Picnic, where we could bring together all the many groups and businesses that are paying attention to the problem, and offering positive solutions.
Feel free to join us whenever you can as we swell our numbers. People power, we believe, is the only thing that's ever made a difference when facing a major challenge like climate change.
- Wed, 05 AprLeongatha05 Apr, 6:30 pmLeongatha, 14/18 Smith St, Leongatha VIC 3953, Australia🌿 Joost Bakker's Greenhouse is a tiny 87-square-metre home and urban farm, where two of the country's top chefs Matt Stone and Jo Barrett lived, cooked and served only what the house produced 🍽 Come and watch their exciting story with us!
- Wed, 09 NovMeeniyan
- Mon, 24 OctWebinar on Zoom
- Tue, 21 JuneWebinar on Zoom
- Tue, 15 FebWebinar
- Sun, 13 FebFoster
- Wed, 17 Novvia Zoom
- Sun, 07 NovFish Creek
- Tue, 21 Septvia Zoom
- Tue, 17 Augvia Zoom
- Tue, 20 Julyvia Zoom
- KERRYN ELLIS, CEO South Gipps Shire: Sustainability and Council: past achievements and future prioritiesTue, 15 Junevia Zoom
- Tue, 18 Mayvia Zoom
- KERRYN ELLIS, CEO South Gipps Shire: Sustainability and Council: past achievements and future prioritiesTue, 20 Aprvia Zoom
- Tue, 16 Marvia Zoom
- Tue, 16 Febvia Zoom
- Tue, 15 DecZoom
- Sun, 06 DecBuckley Park Community Farm